Protective EPE Foam Packaging
Our customer wanted to reduce the packing time of jars while at the same time having a reliable solution with greater protection than bubble wrap.
The chosen solution
We proposed an EPE foam material, 24kg/m3 density and 60mm thickness, manufactured by die-cutting.
- Superior protection due to distance between the product and the exterior packaging;
- Easy to use Poka-yoke assembly system;
- 0% return rate from product damage can be achieved;
- Can be used in a modular way for two or more products with the same material consumption;
- Thermal insulation of the material gives increased stability during low and high temperature seasons;
- Scalable solution for multiple sizes;
- The material used is 100% recyclable;
- Available colors in white, pink and black;
- Thicknesses available between 10 – 100mm;