Protective ESD Foam Packaging for Electronics
Our partner needs an individual fixing solution to ensure protection against shock and vibration while also having ESD properties.
The chosen solution
We chose a convoluted PU foam with a density of 24 kg/m3 and a thickness of 30mm, to which we added ESD conductive type B cardboard sleeve.
- The product has full antistatic protection;
- The product comes in contact only with the foam which cannot scratch or leave marks on it;
- Easy packing without much handling from the operator;
- Enhanced protection due to superior cushioning between the product and the box;
- Minimal cost of die-cuts and jigs;
- Possibility to scale the solution to different sizes;
- The egg crate shaped foam gives product fixing and shock resistance;
- Visually aesthetic;
- Very nice unboxing experience;